Friday, March 01, 2013

Hello, World! Welcome to my blog.

Hello, world!

I'm very glad you are here.  This is my not-too-serious means of communicating with whoever cares to listen.

I don't have any planned direction for this blog.  If you are looking for a focused topic this may not be the place for you.  I'm envisioning this more as a personal journal, open to the world, for me to explore my thoughts as they come to me.

That may result in a very haphazard posting schedule.

If that doesn't sound like what you are looking for EJECT!  EJECT!  EJECT!

Still here?

Good!  That means you likely have eclectic interests like I do.  I hope to explore those interests here, at my own pace.

I can't promise a regular posting rhythm or any earthshaking revelations.  But I do promise that the topics will be something that I find interesting, helpful or entertaining.  That's the best I can do.

I am glad to have anyone along that would like to join me.  This is a journey for me and a journey with friends gives you perspective that you often do not appreciate when you are alone.

What journeys are you undertaking?

No comments: